Recipe by Barb in WNY
Got this recipe from a library book-- no idea what one. It is on my list to try. This is a microwave dessert.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup light vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Frosting: Microwave butter in a greased and sugared microwave bundt cake pan for 30 to 40 seconds at HIGH(100%).
- Stir in brown sugar, marmalade, and coconut, spreading evenly.
- Cake: Beat cake mix, water, oil, and eggs for 2 minutes.
- Fold in marmalade and nuts.
- Pour batter over marmalade mixture in prepared pan.
- Set on an inverted saucer.
- Microwave for 1 minute at DEFROST(30%).
- Rotate pan one-half turn.
- Microwave again for 6-7 minutes at HIGH or until no longer doughy.
- Let stand for 5-8 minutes and invert.
- Cool completely.