1/1 Photo of Self Filled Cupcakes
Something a little different from the ordinary cupcake and so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake according to package directions.
- 2Fill paper cups in muffin pans 2/3 full.
- 3Cream the cheese with the sugar; beat in egg and salt.
- 4Stir in chocolate pieces.
- 5Drop 1 rounded tsp of cheese mixture into each cupcake.
- 6Bake as package directs for cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Self Filled Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1036 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g