Recipe by bert
Something a little different from the ordinary cupcake and so good.
Top Review by KitchenManiac
Talk about rich stuff!!This was a wonderful recipe!! We loved it. I added some white chocolate chips to the cake mix...and tat is all I changed to the recipe. It was TDF!!! It didn't need any other changes at all, and I would advice anyone looking at this recipe, try it!! And don't change a thing, quick whip up but oh so good!!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake according to package directions.
- Fill paper cups in muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Cream the cheese with the sugar; beat in egg and salt.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop 1 rounded tsp of cheese mixture into each cupcake.
- Bake as package directs for cupcakes.