This recipe tastes lovely and is very fast and easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease an ovenproof dish placing in layers sliced cooked potatoes, spinach, cheese, onion, garlic and bacon.
- 2Mix together eggs, self rising flour, salt and milk.
- 3Pour egg mixture over potatoe mixture.
- 4Bake at 180-350 degrees celsius for about 30 minutes or until set and lightly browned.
- 5Leave sitting in the dish for about 5 minutes before it is cut.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Self Crusting Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.6 mg
- Sodium 642.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g