A easy way to make chicken pie. This casserole will makes it own crust!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, salt in bowl, set aside.
- 2Place chicken into a lightly greased 9x13-inch dish.
- 3Layer the sliced hard boiled eggs on top of chicken, then the carrots.
- 4In a pan combine, broth and cream of chicken soup and cheese and poultry seasoning. Bring this just to a boil then pour on top of chicken and eggs and carrots.
- 5Now, cut butter into the flour mixture, add milk. Spoon over the chicken mixture. The dough will be lumpy somewhat.
- 6Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or till brown.
- 7Optional: 1 cup peas can be added to the chicken too.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Self Crusting Cheesy Chicken Pie
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.3
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 1802.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g