Self Crusting Cheesy Chicken Pie
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt in bowl, set aside.
- Place chicken into a lightly greased 9x13-inch dish.
- Layer the sliced hard boiled eggs on top of chicken, then the carrots.
- In a pan combine, broth and cream of chicken soup and cheese and poultry seasoning. Bring this just to a boil then pour on top of chicken and eggs and carrots.
- Now, cut butter into the flour mixture, add milk. Spoon over the chicken mixture. The dough will be lumpy somewhat.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or till brown.
- Optional: 1 cup peas can be added to the chicken too.