Recipe by Sage's Mom
This delicious pie makes it's own "crust" while baking. My mother-in-law gave me the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons white flour
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except water together in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in water until well mixed.
- Spray a 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from the center comes out clean.
- **Keep pie chilled after cooking.