Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friend Selena finally showed me her secret to the best popcorn ever! Don’t skip ANY of these ingredients because that is what makes this popcorn better than any other popcorn.
- sunflower oil
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, of choice (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Heat the popcorn kernels in just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Turn on med-high heat and let the popcorn kernels pop with a lid on shaking the pan occasionally. Remove from heat when most of the kernels are popped so you don’t burn or singe the already popped ones.
- Mix together in a small bowl: The salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Also melt some butter on the stove keeping watch that the butter doesn’t burn.
- Add the spices and the melted butter to the hot popcorn. Add more spices or melted butter to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!