Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
I love this salad--great for potlucks or hot days when you really don’t want to crank up the stove for a long time.
- 1 (8 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, cooked and drained
- 5 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh cauliflower floret
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to directions; drain.
- Cook artichokes; drain.
- Combine pasta, artichokes, pepperoni, cauliflower, broccoli, cheese, and onions.
- Combine vinegar and Italian seasoning in bowl. In a slow stream, pour the oil in, whisking while you do it.
- Combine dressing with veggies and mix well.
- Cover and chill for several hours.