Recipe by Dhruva
Its really tasty and delicious of smoked flavor Curry, prepated in really Nepali Style.
- 5 lbs boneless lamb, cubed
- 2 cups mustard oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 100 g garam masala powder (incl.chilly, pepper, cumin)
- 2 pieces ginger
- 10 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds, for sauteed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion seeds, for sauteed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed, for sauteed
- 2 large tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients and prepare a paste Merinate Lamb cubes with above ingredients.
- Keep merinated lamb overnight.
- bake it in oven for 10 mim turning each side adding few drops of mustard oil/ Butter.
- For cooking.
- In a pan pour 1 cup mustard oil.
- sauteed fenugreek onion seeds cumin when it turns dark color add onion and green chilly stir fry and add tomato paste to make it thick grevy.
- add,Termeric,salt and garam masala.
- Cover and simmer it for 5 minute.
- add little water.
- Now add the baked lamb cubes and cook for another 10 minute when it is well done serve hot with rice/ roti.