Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, quick dinner, provided you have the ingredients on hand. Because there is so much seitan, it seems like a "meat" dish. Also, I leave out the peas. :)
- 1 cup diced seitan, plus juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into rings
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon mellow mild miso
- water, used in small amounts
- In a skillet, add all ingredients, and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add small amounts of water to keep it saucy, yet thick.
- Serve over noodles of your choice.
- (I like Fettucini or Soba.).