Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Sept 2001 Vegetarian Times. Got left over BBQ sauce? Got Sandwiches then.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces seitan
- 2⁄3 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 2 round sandwich buns
- 6 slices dill pickles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil to med high heat.
- Add seitan and cook until brown on both sides. Approx 5 minutes.
- Then add the BBQ sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
- Pam a skillet and heat over medium. Toast the sandwich buns on both sides [about a minutes].
- Spoon a little sauce on bottom bun's top. [A LITTLE unless you are a messy eater]
- Top with seitan, pickle slices and cap with top bun. Serve Asap.