1/2 Photos of See's Fudge
See's is a candy shop here in California that makes wonderful chocolates. Whether this is really a copy of their fudge I don't know. I got it from my mother-in-law, Grandma B, over 30 years ago and use it every time we get the chocolate urge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9/13-inch pan.
- 2In top of double boiler, melt 1/4 cube butter.
- 3Add 10 marshmallows, cut in fourths and melt with butter.
- 4In large pan, mix 1/2 large can evaporated milk (7/8 cup) and sugar.
- 5Bring to a rolling boil and then boil for 6 minutes, watching closely so that it doesn't burn.
- 6In a large bowl, combine chocolate chips, walnuts, vanilla and butter.
- 7Pour marshmallow mix and hot syrup mix over chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Stir until well blended.
- 9Pour into buttered pan and cool.
- 10When cool, cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- 11Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for See's Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g