Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
never tried this just found it in my dads box of old recipies. Let me know how it turns out
- 12 ounces real chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) box powdered sugar
- melt butter and chips over low heat.
- when melted turn off heat, add slightly beaten eggs.
- vanilla,salt,powdered sugar mix well.
- pour into square pan cool in fridge for 2 hours.
This was surprisingly good fudge. I wasn't too sure about the eggs, but I imagine that is what holds it all together. Thanks for a great and easy recipe Happy Frog. I made this for PAC Spring 2010 Contest.
This was a great fudge substitute for us. I would however use less salt the next time as it was a bit on the salty side.