Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
My cooking style is "Almost Homemade". This recipe begins with SeePak Shrimp Scampi available in the CostCo freezer section. This recipe is quick and easy!
- 12 ounces seapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach, 1 bag 6-10 oz
- 14 1⁄2 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- grated parmesan cheese
- COOK the shrimp in a 12-inch skillet for 6 minutes.
- ADD the spinach and tomatoes. Cook and stir for about 5-6 minutes more or until the shrimp turn pink and spinach wilts.
- ADD pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Portion onto plates and top with sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.