- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon wheat bran
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the butter and water in a bowl. Add water until a smooth consisitancy.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Fry by large spoonfuls, flipping when browned.
- Serve with fruit, syrup, butter -- anything that tickles your fancy! Enjoy!:).
- NOTE: To get ground seeds, just process whole seeds in a food processor or blender for a few seconds.