Recipe by JacquelineRose
I got this recipe from a girl at work... it's so easy and so tasty, I thought I'd share it. P.S.Although this is a recipe for one ball, I usually make it into 2 balls cuz I'm a nut for sunflower seeds!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) jar pimento cheese
- 3 tablespoons French onion dip
- 8 ounces finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) bagsalted sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- With mixer, blend well together, cream cheese, pimiento cheese, and french onion dip.
- Stir in the finely shredded mild cheddar.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours) then form into ball and roll in sunflower kernels til well coated.
- Spread on a cool cracker and enjoy!