Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These are wonderful to serve at a get together or just to snack on. They may be made a day ahead and kept in an airtight container. Just reheat at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes if they loose their crispness. You can make these using all different kinds of seeds. Yield is only estimated depending on the size of the triangles.
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, plus
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed, plus
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix both seeds together in a small bowl.
- Place 2 tortillas on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl or cup whisk the egg with water and salt.
- Brush the top of the tortillas with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with seeds to coat.
- Then cut each tortilla into long thin triangles with a sharp knife (I use a pizza cutter for this).
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat with the two remaining tortillas.