Recipe by thomasjj93 s
My Mom used to make these all the time! Great crowd pleasure, never any left.
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 butter
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dill seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 10 ounces Hungry Jack big flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400. In oven, melt butter in a 8 or 9" round cake pan, tilting
- pan to cover bottom.
- Sprinkle onion, dill seed, poppy seed and celery seed evenly over melted
- butter. separate dough into 10 biscuits, cut each into 4 pieces. Place
- biscuits pieces and cheese in a bag, shake to coat. Arrange coated biscuit
- pieces evenly in prepared pan, sprinkle with any remaining parmesan cheese
- from bag.
- Bake at 400 for 15 to 18 min, until golden brown. Turn onto serving plate.
- 10 servings. Serve warm.