Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These crunchy croutons are perfect with pates, salads or soups.
- 1 baguette
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Slice the baguette on the diagonal into long slices and lay on a baking tray.
- Brush each side of each slice with olive oil and garlic and sprinkle the seeds on both sides.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool, season with salt and pepper and serve.