1/2 Photos of See Ya Later, Sweet Potater!
A lightened up version of the traditional Thanksgiving casserole - and a great side dish for anytime! From Janet & Greta Podleski.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together first five ingredients; set aside.
- 3Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray; arrange sweet potato slices over bottom in layers; sprinkle with pecans and coconut; pour milk mixture evenly over potatoes.
- 4Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven and give potatoes a stir; return to oven and bake an additional 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender; stir again, and let cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for See Ya Later, Sweet Potater!
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 95.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g