Recipe by Satyne
Taken from here = http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Sedanini--Slender-Rigatoni.htm
- 350 g pasta (sedanini rigati)
- 400 g turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 3 ounces brandy
- freshly grated parmigiano (about a cup)
- truffle (thinly sliced, black or white)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim away all traces of fat or gristle from the turkey breast and sauté it with half of the butter, sprinkling the brandy over it when the butter begins to crackle. When the meat is cooked let it cool, cut it into thin strips, and return it to the drippings in the pan.
- Heat pasta water, salt it, and cook the sedanini.
- While they're cooking, reheat the turkey with the cream, seasoning the mixture to taste, and melt the remaining butter.
- Drain the pasta and season it with the melted butter and about half the cheese.
- Stir the turkey sauce into it, decorate with shaved truffles, and serve with more grated cheese on the side.
- The wine? I'd go with a Chardonnay or a Sauvignon from Friuli.