Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy, tasty, healthy way to enjoy dessert. Thanks to Rachael Ray.
- 1 cantaloupe, quartered and seeded
- 1 pint mango sorbet, can use strawberry sorbet instead
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cut a thin piece of the skin off of the back of each wedge of melon to give the melon sections stability.
- Top each melon boat with a scoop of mango or strawberry sorbet.
- Toss berries with a little sugar and spill them down and over the sorbet and melon.