Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another awesome recipe from my Hotter Than Hell Cookbook! Great served with rice and egg rolls or wontons! This is one of DH's favorite recipes that I make. Prep time includes marinating time. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, minced
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sherry, and sesame oil in a large bowl or zip lock bag. Add chicken and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a large wok or skillet and add chicken and vegetables, reserving marinade.
- Stir-fry about 7 minutes until meat is no longer pink. Add reserved marinade and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add basil and serve!