Recipe by KPD
Another awesome recipe from my Hotter Than Hell Cookbook! Great served with rice and egg rolls or wontons! This is one of DH's favorite recipes that I make. Prep time includes marinating time. Enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 2 serrano peppers, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sherry, and sesame oil in a large bowl or zip lock bag. Add chicken and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a large wok or skillet and add chicken and vegetables, reserving marinade.
- Stir-fry about 7 minutes until meat is no longer pink. Add reserved marinade and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add basil and serve!