Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Source: Taste of Home, slightly adapted
- 4 1⁄2 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce (KC Masterpiece Original, works well)
- 3⁄4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; sprinkle with salt (to taste) and pepper. Place in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with sauce.