Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
And the secret ingredient is...tofu! This is a nice recipe for those trying to get more soy into their diets. I think the parmesan does a nice job of disguising the tofu.
- 453.59 g linguine
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g silken tofu (don't use the chewy type of tofu!)
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, minced
- 78.07 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- grated parmesan cheese, for the top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Boil the noodles until al dente.
- Melt butter/margarine in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic, and saute until softened.
- Place milk and tofu in a blender and process until creamy.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a 10-cup baking dish. Top with extra parmesan, if desired.
- Bake until bubbly.
Interesting noodle dish and my family never guessed the secret ingredient! I used oregano instead of the parsley, but will try it with the parsley next time. Thanks for sharing!