Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
And the secret ingredient is...tofu! This is a nice recipe for those trying to get more soy into their diets. I think the parmesan does a nice job of disguising the tofu.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Boil the noodles until al dente.
- Melt butter/margarine in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic, and saute until softened.
- Place milk and tofu in a blender and process until creamy.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a 10-cup baking dish. Top with extra parmesan, if desired.
- Bake until bubbly.
Interesting noodle dish and my family never guessed the secret ingredient! I used oregano instead of the parsley, but will try it with the parsley next time. Thanks for sharing!