1/2 Photos of Secret Ingredient Brownie
Addelyn's Baking Mama's Note:
A moist brownie with a hint of mint. I took them to the office and they were gone in 2 hours, no joke!! I know what you're thinking... The secret ingredient is pudding. I love them frosted! You may also add 1/4 tsp. of mint extract to the "wet" ingredients if you prefer more than a hint of mint. If you don't care for mint, you may use the pudding flavor of your choice in place of the mint chocolate flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and baking soda, set aside.
- 2Combine butter or margarine, oil and sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and pudding.
- 3Add flour mixture and combine. Add chocolate chips.
- 4Bake at 375°F for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- 5Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares. Frost with your favorite fudgey frosting if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Secret Ingredient Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 151.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant mint-chocolate pudding mix