Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A moist brownie with a hint of mint. I took them to the office and they were gone in 2 hours, no joke!! I know what you're thinking... The secret ingredient is pudding. I love them frosted! You may also add 1/4 tsp. of mint extract to the "wet" ingredients if you prefer more than a hint of mint. If you don't care for mint, you may use the pudding flavor of your choice in place of the mint chocolate flavor.
- Mix flour and baking soda, set aside.
- Combine butter or margarine, oil and sugars. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and pudding.
- Add flour mixture and combine. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375°F for approximately 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares. Frost with your favorite fudgey frosting if desired.
OMG! This is sooo good! While I was making this, I realized there was no cocoa powder or chocolate squares asked as these are usually used in brownies. But lo and behold these turned out marvelous! I placed some of them in the large muffin silicone pan(about 1/3 cup/each)to resemble brownie sizes but in individual molds so I don't have to cut them. I was afraid that I might have overdone them as the top looked a bit dry, but wow when I took a bite, they were so moist! If these are superb, I wonder how much more with the fudge topping! The secret ingredient sure is perfect! Thanks for posting this! Made for PAC Fall 2008.