1/2 Photos of " Secret Ingredient" BBQ Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I know what you might be thinking,'Ho Hum, Another meatloaf recipe " .Well your right, but I think the secret ingredient sets this recipe apart from any other meatloaf in the "ZAAR"data base.Please feel free to adjust any of the seasonings or veggies to suit your own personal tastes. Submitted to "ZAAR" on December 9th,2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, any type
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup French-fried onions, measured then crushed
- 1/8 cup barbecue sauce
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2While oven is preheating, mix in a large bowl all ingredients except for the 1/8 cup of BBQ sauce.
- 3Spray a 2 quart baking dish with the cooking spray.
- 4Pour meatloaf into dish, and free form into a loaf shape.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes,then drain if needed.
- 6Take remaining BBQ sauce and spread over top and sides.
- 7Return meatloaf to over and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Let meatloaf "rest " for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy. :).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Secret Ingredient" BBQ Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.9
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: