Recipe by Marsha D.
We love garlic bread around our house and I found this special ingredient that really gives garlic bread a special touch. Its a favorite that I have request for most every weekend from our friends.
Top Review by JuneDawg
Fabulous! I made this with lasagna supremeo and it was great! I have made this in the past for spaghetti & meatballs, and used all the leftovers for spaghetti & meatball sammies to send on the road with my truck drivin' hubby. He loved it! Much better than his usual boring bologna. Thanx for sharing!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3⁄4 cup butter (not margarine)
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon johnny's seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Slice french bread in half or in slices and place on top of foil.
- Melt butter in microwave in a glass dish.
- Add greek seasoning and johnnys seasoning salt to melted butter.
- Add minced garlic and stir well.
- With a basting brush, spread melted butter mixture over bread slices or half loaves.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.