Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love garlic bread around our house and I found this special ingredient that really gives garlic bread a special touch. Its a favorite that I have request for most every weekend from our friends.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3⁄4 cup butter (not margarine)
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon johnny's seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Slice french bread in half or in slices and place on top of foil.
- Melt butter in microwave in a glass dish.
- Add greek seasoning and johnnys seasoning salt to melted butter.
- Add minced garlic and stir well.
- With a basting brush, spread melted butter mixture over bread slices or half loaves.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
Fabulous! I made this with lasagna supremeo and it was great! I have made this in the past for spaghetti & meatballs, and used all the leftovers for spaghetti & meatball sammies to send on the road with my truck drivin' hubby. He loved it! Much better than his usual boring bologna. Thanx for sharing!
This was good, but maybe just not what I was expecting. I had some Johnny's Seasoning Salt that I received in a swap, and I love garlic bread and love Greek seasoning, but I wasn't as crazy about them together.
Another great recipe! My whole family really enjoyed this tonight. I would have never thought of using Greek seasoning on garlic bread, but it totally worked. I'll make this again for sure! *UPDATE*: We have made this at least 1-2 times a week since I found this recipe, and haven't bought/made another kind of garlic bread since. This is the best bread EVER! ;-)