1/2 Photos of Secret Garlic French Bread My Way
Marsha D.'s Note:
We love garlic bread around our house and I found this special ingredient that really gives garlic bread a special touch. Its a favorite that I have request for most every weekend from our friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Slice french bread in half or in slices and place on top of foil.
- 3Melt butter in microwave in a glass dish.
- 4Add greek seasoning and johnnys seasoning salt to melted butter.
- 5Add minced garlic and stir well.
- 6With a basting brush, spread melted butter mixture over bread slices or half loaves.
- 7Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Secret Garlic French Bread My Way
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.2
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1078.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: