Recipe by Tracy Mile
Why Secret Agent? Because of the secret ingredient, and only you know what it is! Add your favorite liqueur or chocolate chips or nuts to this to make this your own favorite brownie recipe. Super easy and super yummy!
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
ingredients to add to brownie batter
- 2 -4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream or 2 -4 tablespoons Tia Maria (or your favorite flavor schnapps or your favorite liqueur etc.) (optional) or 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips or 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter chips or 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy or 1 1⁄2 cups nuts (or combination)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add cocoa, and mix well.
- Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla and liqueur if using. Mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
- If using choc/peanut butter chips/m&ms/nuts, add now and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool before cutting.
- For optional easy icing: Sprinkle 2 cups chocolate chips on brownie as soon as it comes out of the oven, spread with spatula.