Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I bought some Jo Jo potatoes(fried potato wedges) from a teen that was working his first job and was proud of his "potatoes". I had some leftover cooked chicken breasts and here is to the result. This is a "teen" dish. You can also used French's French Fried Onion Rings on top instead of potatoes.
- 14.79 ml tone's buttermilk-mayonnaise dressing mix
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 4.92 ml dried cilantro
- 6-8 whole mushrooms, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 236.59 ml cubed processed American cheese
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 113.39 g diced green chilies (optional)
- 8 large jojo potatoes, cut in 24 pieces
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except the potatoes.
- Spread half of the mixture in a flat non-stick baking pan.
- Spread the jojo potatoes on top.
- Spread the balance of the mixture on top.
- Preheat 375°F.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.