Montana Heart Song's Note:
I bought some Jo Jo potatoes(fried potato wedges) from a teen that was working his first job and was proud of his "potatoes". I had some leftover cooked chicken breasts and here is to the result. This is a "teen" dish. You can also used French's French Fried Onion Rings on top instead of potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml tone's buttermilk-mayonnaise dressing mix
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 4.92 ml dried cilantro
- 6-8 whole mushrooms, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 236.59 ml cubed processed American cheese
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 113.39 g diced green chilies (optional)
- 8 large jojo potatoes, cut in 24 pieces
- 1In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except the potatoes.
- 2Spread half of the mixture in a flat non-stick baking pan.
- 3Spread the jojo potatoes on top.
- 4Spread the balance of the mixture on top.
- 5Preheat 375°F.
- 6Bake 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Second Time Around Chicken Breasts & Jo Jo Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buttermilk-mayonnaise dressing mix