Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I bought some Jo Jo potatoes(fried potato wedges) from a teen that was working his first job and was proud of his "potatoes". I had some leftover cooked chicken breasts and here is to the result. This is a "teen" dish. You can also used French's French Fried Onion Rings on top instead of potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon tone's buttermilk-mayonnaise dressing mix
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 6 -8 whole mushrooms, coarsely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup cubed processed American cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces diced green chilies (optional)
- 8 large jojo potatoes, cut in 24 pieces
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except the potatoes.
- Spread half of the mixture in a flat non-stick baking pan.
- Spread the jojo potatoes on top.
- Spread the balance of the mixture on top.
- Preheat 375°F.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly.