Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you hated to throw away that delicious fruit from the Sangria recipe, here's a very tasty way to get the most out of your ingredients. This was so refreshing. It would be perfect for a brunch.
- 1 cup sangria (leftover from fruit, along with the leftover fruit)
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored soda (like Sprite)
- Separate fruit from Sangria.
- Put fruit through a juice extractor.
- Add extracted juice and Sangria to a pitcher along with the liter of soda. Mix well and serve over ice.