Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A 2 oz. glass of this Swiss concoction every morning is supposed to be great for joints and arthritis.
- 12 ounces apple cider vinegar (don't use white vinegar)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 20 ounces distilled water (or filtered)
- Mix the vinegar and honey in a bowl until honey is dissolved.
- Pour into a 2 pint container and top with water.
- Seal container and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Pour into a 2 oz shot glass or juice glass to serve.
I enjoyed this drink, although I did not really follow directions. I just poured a cup of water, added a little vinegar and honey until it tasted right and drank it all down. Very refreshing! I'm sorry I didn't keep track of how I scaled it down, but was in a hurry and being lazy. Good drink as made! Made by a Food.Commando for ZWT#7-Switzerland.
I really like the taste of this drink. I made it yesterday and have had 2 shot glasses of it so far. I haven't noticed any relief for my aching knees yet but hopefully I will soon. Made for Football Pool 2012.