Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get the goodness of the oceans by eating seaweed!
Make and share this Seaweed Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- First heat the water in a teakettle.
- Next, place the seaweed in a small bowl and add water.
- Depending on the exact seaweed you have, you may be adding more or less water then the recipe states.
- You should be add just enough to hydrate (or dampen) the seaweed.
- Turn the seaweed to achieve an evenly dampened texture.
- Allow the seaweed to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- All of the water should be absorbed by the seaweed.
- If you add too much water, the natural flavor of the seaweed will be lost.
- Next, cut the moist seaweed on a cutting board into 2-inch strips and place them in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.