Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Handed down 2 generations, this hot dish has been adapted to fit our family. With a husband who doesn't eat any vegetables, they've all been taken out. The original recipe had onions and whole kernel corn, add them if you like!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 cups dry wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup breadcrumbs or 1 cup crushed crouton
- Mix all ingredients together in greased baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs or crushed croutons.
- Bake 30 min @ 350.
This was good but didn't really hit the spot for our family.