A "seattle" hot dog, I haven't been to seattle so i can't tell you if it's 100% authentic But, it tastes good. That's all that matters to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill or grill pan for medium-high heat. (if you don't have a grill or a grill pan you can boil or steam your hot dogs).
- 2Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add onions, and cook slowly until the onions have softened and turned deep brown, about 15 minutes.
- 4Warm the cream cheese over low heat in a small skillet until very soft.
- 5Cook the hot dogs. Lightly toast hot dog buns on both sides.
- 6To assemble cheese dogs, spread warm cream cheese on toasted hot dog bun, add hot dog, top with onions, mustard and sauerkraut.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seattle Cream Cheese Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.5 mg
- Sodium 885.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 11.6 g