Recipe by Hill Family
This recipe is so tasty and really easy to whip up. We have this when the first strawberries are in season and no one speaks while eating it - everyone is too busy moaning with pleasure
- 9 ounces graham cracker crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- strawberry jam, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 20 ounces lemon pie filling
- sliced strawberry
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the softened cream cheese together with the powdered sugar and the strawberry jam till smooth. Spoon this into the graham cracker crust.
- Place one layer of the sliced strawberries on top of the cheesecake mixture and pour on the lemon pie filling, spreading till even. Place in fridge to set and cool at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with cool whip and fanned strawberries at serving time.