1/3 Photos of Season's German Pancake
Hill Family's Note:
We eat these several times a month and serve with all sorts of toppings; powdered sugar and lemon, fruit, different compotes and even just jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip eggs in blender, you want them to be frothy.
- 2Add milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, salt, oil, vanilla and flour. Mix just until beaten.
- 3Place butter in 8x8 inch baking dish or skillet.
- 4Place in a 400 degree oven until butter just melts. Swish butter around so that it coats the bottom and sides of pan.
- 5Pour batter in hot pan and bake for 15 min at 400 degrees.
- 6Turn down oven to 350 degrees and bake for another 6-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Season's German Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.1
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 435.5 mg
- Sodium 1000.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 24.1 g