1/1 Photo of Season's Crock Pot Chicken Rice Soup
6 hrs 15 mins
Hill Family's Note:
This is a creamy filling soup that is great on cold days. Super easy and made with ingredients you probably have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 cups cooked chicken (precooked, shredded or chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup rice (I use brown)
- 1Pour two soup cans into crock pot, fill the soup cans each with water and pour into the crock pot. Mix together well.
- 2Add spices, onion, chicken and chilis, mix again.
- 3** During the last hour of cooking add the rice.
- 4Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- 5You can also let this thicken up and serve in tortillas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Season's Crock Pot Chicken Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup