This is a creamy filling soup that is great on cold days. Super easy and made with ingredients you probably have on hand.
- 2 -4 cups cooked chicken (precooked, shredded or chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup rice (I use brown)
- Pour two soup cans into crock pot, fill the soup cans each with water and pour into the crock pot. Mix together well.
- Add spices, onion, chicken and chilis, mix again.
- ** During the last hour of cooking add the rice.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- You can also let this thicken up and serve in tortillas.