1/1 Photo of Season's Creeping Crust Fruit Cobbler
Hill Family's Note:
Season is what you call a cobbler fanatic. This is so yummy and is great served warm with ice cream or cool whip. **You might want to place a cookie sheet under this because sometimes it CREEPS over the edge of the pan!! You can also reduce the sugar to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 2Mix flour, sugar and baking powder; add milk and mix; spoon over melted butter.
- 3Prepare fruit and heat on stove with sugar, until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour fruit over dough. Bake 30 min at 350* or until crust is golden brown.
- 5*May substitute 1 can pie filling for fruit and sugar and skip the heating portion.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Season's Creeping Crust Fruit Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 188.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 100.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: