Recipe by Shuzbud
This is always how I cook my zucchini- the Cavenders Greek seasoning compliments it beautifully. Cavenders seasoning is available in most good grocery stores. I am cutting down on salt intake but feel free to add salt if you like.
Top Review by Ang11002
Yum! I made this for dinner tonight. I used garlic powder instead of the real deal but that was my only sub. I made my 10 yr old try it and he LIKED it. Yes! Another veggie I've convinced him to enjoy:) Thanks for sharing!
- 2 large zucchini (or 3 small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (more or less to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the zucchini.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat and add the zucchini and garlic. Cook until done to your liking, around 10-12 minutes (this will also depend on the thickness of your zucchini slices).
- Add the Cavenders seasoning once the zucchini has softened and released some liquid so the seasoning doesn't burn or stick.
- Serve hot when cooked to your liking.