Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is always how I cook my zucchini- the Cavenders Greek seasoning compliments it beautifully. Cavenders seasoning is available in most good grocery stores. I am cutting down on salt intake but feel free to add salt if you like.
- 2 large zucchini (or 3 small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning (more or less to your taste)
- Slice the zucchini.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat and add the zucchini and garlic. Cook until done to your liking, around 10-12 minutes (this will also depend on the thickness of your zucchini slices).
- Add the Cavenders seasoning once the zucchini has softened and released some liquid so the seasoning doesn't burn or stick.
- Serve hot when cooked to your liking.
Yum! I made this for dinner tonight. I used garlic powder instead of the real deal but that was my only sub. I made my 10 yr old try it and he LIKED it. Yes! Another veggie I've convinced him to enjoy:) Thanks for sharing!
We really enjoyed this dish. It is very easy to make and the taste is awesome. I made with olive oil this time but am going to try it with a combo of butter and olive oil next time as bet that will make it even more wonderful. Thanks for posting this tasty way to eat zucchini.
OMGAWG Hun you are after my own heart!!! I use Cavendars on so much stuff! And this is so close to how I make my squash! But instead of just olive oil I mix 1 T olive oil and 1 T butter to give it a more butter garlic taste. and I cook the squash with the squash instead of at the end. LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!