Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From an old Cooking Light
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, wedged (about 5 medium)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425* for 40-45 min or until tender, stirring once.
Really good. I love the crunch the bread crumbs give to it!!!
There's just the two of us, so I made this with two potatoes and 2 teaspoons of oil. I made all the seasoned breadcrumb mix with the idea of putting the rest in a zip-lock bag and making again if we liked it. We like it!! It's a winner recipe thank you!!!
Love, love, loved these. They are so tasty. I did double up on the peppers. We like the extra heat. These are nice and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfect. Made for "P-A-R-T-Y" 2009 tag game. Thanks for posting. :)