Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another adopted recipe! Have not tried but the only review was done after I adopted so they must be good:)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into four or five 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Prepare on stovetop.
- Cook 4 minutes each side.
- For microwave cook 2 minutes each side.
- Occasionally brush with broth, butter or barbecue sauce.
These turkey burgers were very easy to make and tasted so good! I'm happy to add this recipe to my 5 star collection!
These were delicious! My changes were as follows: Omit poultry seasoning (I forgot it) and swap fish sauce for the woozy (currently out of woozy). Definitely a hit with everyone including the kids! Served these along side some honey glazed roasted carrots for a quick and delicious meal. Thanks!!
Fast, easy, really tasty! Will be keeping this recipe thanks!