Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These burgers are great on the barbecue or indoors. Great on hamburger buns.Dress it up as you like.I know you will love them. Give it a try.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 5 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey,soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce and egg.
- Put mixture in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then take it out and shape into patties.
- Cook on medium high heat on the barbecue for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Cook until the inside whitish in color.
- Add the "works"; lettuce, tomato, avocado, sprouts, onions, mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup.
I make a lot of turkey burgers and these are FABULOUSLY beefy tasting, with a juicy texture. I used Recipe #153788 and didn't have time to chill the mixture beforehand. I grilled these and leftovers reheated well in the micro. My daughter grumbles when I say were having "turkey burgers" for dinner, but she admitted these were great and they tasted like her favorite hamburger at Elevation Burger!!! Thanks Simmy, you can count on my making these often.Roxygirl
These burgers were absolutely wonderful! Very tasteful and scrumptious...My family couldn't get enough of em!
I really enjoyed this recipe! I'm always afraid I'm going to dry out turkey burgers, but these turned out great! Thanks!