1/5 Photos of Seasoned Tortilla Strips
These are quick to make and are good to snack on, add to salads or to top a soup. The original recipe is from epicurious. You can use less oil than is shown and still have great results. Yield shown in recipe is a guesstimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Stir oil and all spices together.
- 3Brush one side of all the tortillas with oil/spice mixture.
- 4Make 3 stacks of 4 tortillas and cut the tortillas into 1/4-1/2" strips.
- 5Put strips in a single layer on a couple of cookie sheets sprayed with Pam.
- 6Bake until golden and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- 7(If pans are on different oven racks switch their positions about halfway through baking.).
- 8Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- 9Cool completely in pans.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Tortilla Strips
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g