1/1 Photo of Seasoned Thyme Pork Roast
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe is from the Fall 2004 issue of the Kraft 'food&family' magazine. It makes for a great tasting pork main dish! The original recipe calls for Kraft Sweet Recipes Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Brown the pork roast and onions in hot oil in a large ovenproof pot on medium-high heat for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 3Combine the barbecue sauce, apple juice and thyme.
- 4Pour sauce mixture over the pork and onions.
- 5Cover with an ovenproof lid; simmer another 10 minutes before placing the pot in the oven.
- 6Bake for 2 hours.
- 7Add apples and prunes; bake an additional 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the apples are tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Thyme Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 182.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 39.7 g