Seasoned Thyme Pork Roast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the pork roast and onions in hot oil in a large ovenproof pot on medium-high heat for 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, apple juice and thyme.
- Pour sauce mixture over the pork and onions.
- Cover with an ovenproof lid; simmer another 10 minutes before placing the pot in the oven.
- Bake for 2 hours.
- Add apples and prunes; bake an additional 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the apples are tender.