Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple recipe that is great by itself or along side hamburgers, hot dogs, steak or a tossed salad. You can adjust the seasonings, if you wish.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Empty bag of Tater-Tots into large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread tater-tots in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
I made these tonight, and we really liked them! I only used 1/2 a bag of Tater Tots, and didn't use the garlic powder or Italian seasoning. Instead, I used 1 teaspoon of chili seasoning, and 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning. Baked them for 18 minutes, and served with Taco Biscuit Bake. Thanks for sharing :-)
Tater tots can get boring after a while. This is a good way to wake up the flavor. Good recipe.
A nice little side dish! I found that the tater tots were too oily about halfway thru the cook time, so I drained off the grease and wiped the cookie sheet down with a paper towel. Then I continued to cook another 10 minutes and they crisped up wonderfully. Thx Vicky!